Prom (PROM) traded down 6.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 18th. One Prom token can now be purchased for $5.46 or 0.00020125 BTC on major exchanges. Prom has a total market cap of $99.70 million and approximately $11.55 million worth of Prom was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Prom has traded 29.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00008948 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.25 or 0.00034069 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $7.09 or 0.00026109 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001932 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.45 or 0.00020061 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0428 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00003588 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.99 or 0.00206258 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0364 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27,149.03 or 1.00015810 BTC.
Prom Token Profile
Prom (PROM) is a token. Its genesis date was May 19th, 2019. Prom’s total supply is 19,250,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,250,000 tokens. Prom’s official Twitter account is @prom_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Prom’s official message board is prom-io.medium.com. Prom’s official website is prom.io.
Prom Token Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Prom should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Prom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Prom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.