TerraClassicUSD (USTC) traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 19th. TerraClassicUSD has a total market capitalization of $230.87 million and $13.13 million worth of TerraClassicUSD was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, TerraClassicUSD has traded 6.8% higher against the US dollar. One TerraClassicUSD coin can currently be bought for $0.0236 or 0.00000086 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.67 or 0.00064723 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.35 or 0.00045242 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00007820 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0713 or 0.00000261 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.41 or 0.00019817 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000808 BTC.
- PayProtocol Paycoin (PCI) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000938 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00003626 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001535 BTC.
TerraClassicUSD Coin Profile
TerraClassicUSD (CRYPTO:USTC) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 24th, 2019. TerraClassicUSD’s total supply is 9,799,610,386 coins and its circulating supply is 9,797,432,824 coins. The official message board for TerraClassicUSD is medium.com/terra-money. TerraClassicUSD’s official Twitter account is @terra_money and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TerraClassicUSD is terra.money.
TerraClassicUSD Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TerraClassicUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TerraClassicUSD should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TerraClassicUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TerraClassicUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TerraClassicUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.