Shares of Wilmar International Limited (OTCMKTS:WLMIY – Get Rating) passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $30.23 and traded as high as $31.15. Wilmar International shares last traded at $31.15, with a volume of 2,488 shares trading hands.
Wilmar International Stock Performance
The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $30.23 and its 200-day simple moving average is $28.91. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.34, a current ratio of 1.10 and a quick ratio of 0.70.
About Wilmar International
Wilmar International Ltd. is an investment holding company, which engages in the processing, merchandising, and distribution of agricultural products. It operates through the following segments: Tropical Oils; Oilseeds and Grains; Sugar; and Others. The Tropical Oils segments processes, merchandise, brands and distributes palm oil and laurics related products including oleo chemical and biodiesel.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Wilmar International (WLMIY)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Wilmar International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wilmar International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.