CDL Hospitality Trusts (OTCMKTS:CDHSF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 11,500 shares, a growth of 94.9% from the April 30th total of 5,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
CDL Hospitality Trusts Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:CDHSF traded up $0.00 during trading hours on Friday, hitting $0.93. CDL Hospitality Trusts has a 1-year low of $0.93 and a 1-year high of $0.94. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.93 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $0.93.
About CDL Hospitality Trusts
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CDL Hospitality Trusts (CDHSF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for CDL Hospitality Trusts Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CDL Hospitality Trusts and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.