Light S.A. (OTCMKTS:LGSXY – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 56,900 shares, an increase of 184.5% from the April 30th total of 20,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 102,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.6 days.
Light Stock Up 3.0 %
LGSXY stock traded up $0.03 during trading on Friday, reaching $1.00. 8,444 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 41,224. Light has a twelve month low of $0.33 and a twelve month high of $5.48. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.59 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.72.
Light Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Light (LGSXY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Light Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Light and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.