Shore Capital reaffirmed their house stock rating on shares of Petro Matad (LON:MATD – Get Rating) in a research report sent to investors on Monday, Digital Look reports.
Petro Matad Trading Up 2.1 %
MATD stock opened at GBX 4.80 ($0.06) on Monday. The company has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 5.10 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 3.96. The stock has a market capitalization of £53.28 million, a PE ratio of -15.50 and a beta of 2.50. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.03, a current ratio of 17.93 and a quick ratio of 16.91.
About Petro Matad
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Petro Matad Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Petro Matad and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.