StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of Pretium Resources (NYSE:PVG – Get Rating) (TSE:PVG) in a research report released on Tuesday. The firm issued a hold rating on the basic materials company’s stock.
Pretium Resources Price Performance
Shares of PVG opened at $15.05 on Tuesday. The company has a market cap of $2.83 billion, a P/E ratio of -94.06 and a beta of 0.81. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $15.05 and a 200 day moving average price of $15.05. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.08, a current ratio of 1.28 and a quick ratio of 1.13. Pretium Resources has a 12 month low of $8.29 and a 12 month high of $15.65.
About Pretium Resources
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pretium Resources (PVG)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Pretium Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pretium Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.