Sanford C. Bernstein assumed coverage on shares of Shionogi & Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:SGIOY – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Tuesday morning, The Fly reports. The firm issued an underperform rating on the stock.
Shionogi & Co., Ltd. Stock Performance
OTCMKTS:SGIOY opened at $11.10 on Tuesday. Shionogi & Co., Ltd. has a one year low of $10.61 and a one year high of $14.13. The stock has a market cap of $13.65 billion, a PE ratio of 8.74, a P/E/G ratio of 1.58 and a beta of 0.28. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $11.27 and a 200 day moving average price of $11.73.
About Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Shionogi & Co., Ltd. (SGIOY)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Shionogi & Co. Ltd. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shionogi & Co. Ltd. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.