CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. (OTCMKTS:CVVUF – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 29,600 shares, an increase of 93.5% from the April 30th total of 15,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.3 days.
CanAlaska Uranium Stock Down 2.2 %
OTCMKTS:CVVUF traded down $0.01 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $0.24. 32,650 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 81,576. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $0.25 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.31. CanAlaska Uranium has a 12-month low of $0.21 and a 12-month high of $0.48.
About CanAlaska Uranium
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CanAlaska Uranium (CVVUF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for CanAlaska Uranium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CanAlaska Uranium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.