SingularityNET (AGIX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 26th. During the last week, SingularityNET has traded down 0.4% against the dollar. One SingularityNET token can now be bought for $0.30 or 0.00001107 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. SingularityNET has a market cap of $362.17 million and approximately $150.56 million worth of SingularityNET was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Toncoin (TON) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00007149 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $5.58 or 0.00020798 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.88 or 0.00025661 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00017668 BTC.
- Sourceless (STR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $57.03 or 0.00200723 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $26,809.31 or 0.99977634 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Coinmetro Token (XCM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00002397 BTC.
SingularityNET (AGIX) is a token. Its launch date was December 21st, 2017. SingularityNET’s total supply is 1,293,604,879 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,219,881,811 tokens. The Reddit community for SingularityNET is https://reddit.com/r/singularitynet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for SingularityNET is singularitynet.io. SingularityNET’s official Twitter account is @singularity_net and its Facebook page is accessible here. SingularityNET’s official message board is blog.singularitynet.io.
Buying and Selling SingularityNET
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularityNET directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SingularityNET should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SingularityNET using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SingularityNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularityNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.