StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Diebold Nixdorf (NYSE:DBD – Get Rating) in a research report sent to investors on Monday. The brokerage issued a sell rating on the technology company’s stock.
Separately, Wedbush cut Diebold Nixdorf from an outperform rating to a neutral rating in a research report on Thursday, May 4th.
Diebold Nixdorf Stock Down 9.5 %
Shares of NYSE:DBD opened at $0.25 on Monday. The stock has a market cap of $20.13 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.04 and a beta of 2.91. Diebold Nixdorf has a 12-month low of $0.25 and a 12-month high of $5.27. The business’s 50 day moving average is $0.76 and its 200 day moving average is $1.72.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Diebold Nixdorf Company Profile
Diebold Nixdorf, Inc engages in the provision of integrated software-led services, self-service delivery and security systems to financial, retail, commercial, and government markets. It offers financial self-services such as self-service support and maintenance, value-added services, self-service software, and self-service products, and security solutions including physical and electronic security.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Diebold Nixdorf (DBD)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Diebold Nixdorf Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Diebold Nixdorf and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.