CVW CleanTech Inc. (OTCMKTS:TITUF – Get Rating)’s stock price passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.80 and traded as low as $0.75. CVW CleanTech shares last traded at $0.75, with a volume of 5,000 shares changing hands.
CVW CleanTech Price Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average is $0.78 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.80.
CVW CleanTech Company Profile
CVW CleanTech Inc engages in the development of technology to recover heavy minerals and bitumen. tT also focuses on the recovery of bitumen, solvents, minerals, and water lost to tailings ponds from oil sands mining operations. The company was founded on July 24, 2001 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CVW CleanTech (TITUF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for CVW CleanTech Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CVW CleanTech and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.