SMA Solar Technology AG (OTCMKTS:SMTGY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a decline of 97.7% from the April 30th total of 4,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 9,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
SMA Solar Technology Stock Performance
SMTGY stock remained flat at $10.90 during midday trading on Friday. 734 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 2,243. SMA Solar Technology has a 12-month low of $3.85 and a 12-month high of $12.16. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $10.61 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $8.55.
About SMA Solar Technology
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SMA Solar Technology (SMTGY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for SMA Solar Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SMA Solar Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.