TerraClassicUSD (USTC) traded 2.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on May 26th. During the last week, TerraClassicUSD has traded down 4.2% against the US dollar. TerraClassicUSD has a total market cap of $141.29 million and $5.33 million worth of TerraClassicUSD was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TerraClassicUSD coin can now be purchased for $0.0144 or 0.00000054 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $14.42 or 0.00054018 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.53 or 0.00039460 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.82 or 0.00018064 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0522 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00005923 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000562 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00004173 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000915 BTC.
TerraClassicUSD Coin Profile
TerraClassicUSD uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 24th, 2019. TerraClassicUSD’s total supply is 9,800,482,764 coins and its circulating supply is 9,796,858,805 coins. TerraClassicUSD’s official website is terra.money. The official message board for TerraClassicUSD is medium.com/terra-money. TerraClassicUSD’s official Twitter account is @terra_money and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling TerraClassicUSD
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TerraClassicUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TerraClassicUSD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TerraClassicUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TerraClassicUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TerraClassicUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.