Partner Communications Company Ltd. (NASDAQ:PTNRY – Get Free Report)’s share price hit a new 52-week low on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $3.30 and last traded at $3.40, with a volume of 2972 shares. The stock had previously closed at $3.65.
Partner Communications Trading Down 6.8 %
The firm has a market capitalization of $630.50 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 10.14 and a beta of 0.72. The company has a fifty day moving average price of $4.10 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $4.43.
Partner Communications Company Profile
Partner Communications Company Ltd. provides various telecommunication services in Israel. It operates in two segments, Cellular and Fixed-Line. The company offers cellular telephony services, including basic cellular telephony, text messaging, internet browsing and data transfer, content, handset repair, roaming, and services provided to other operators that are permitted to use its cellular network, as well as Machine to Machine and Internet of Things services.
- Five stocks we like better than Partner Communications
- Stock Market Upgrades: What Are They?
- 2 Beauty Stocks Beaten By the Ugly Stick But Ready to Rally
- 3 REITs to Buy and Hold for the Long Term
- Got Nuclear? Three Stocks To Play Energy’s Next Frontier
- With Risk Tolerance, One Size Does Not Fit All
- The Top 4 Utilities for Value, Yield, and Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Partner Communications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Partner Communications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.