Auddia Inc. (NASDAQ:AUUD – Get Free Report) saw a significant decrease in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 170,100 shares, a decrease of 11.4% from the August 15th total of 192,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 3,260,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days. Currently, 1.1% of the shares of the company are sold short.
Auddia Price Performance
Auddia stock remained flat at $0.35 during mid-day trading on Tuesday. 6,034 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,544,466. Auddia has a 12-month low of $0.31 and a 12-month high of $1.75. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.38 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.52.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Auddia Inc, a technology company, develops AI Platform for the audio and podcast markets. The company's flagship product is Faidr, a subscription based mobile application that enables users to listen to various streaming AM/FM radio stations without commercials. It also provides Vodacast, an interactive podcasting platform; and Podcast Hub, a content management system.
- Five stocks we like better than Auddia
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Are Proving They Are Still Essential
- 2 Beauty Stocks Beaten By the Ugly Stick But Ready to Rally
- Energy and Oil Stocks Explained
- Got Nuclear? Three Stocks To Play Energy’s Next Frontier
- How to Invest in Artificial Intelligence
- The Top 4 Utilities for Value, Yield, and Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Auddia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Auddia and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.