Koss Price Performance
KOSS stock opened at $3.24 on Friday. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $3.77 and a 200 day moving average price of $4.02. Koss has a fifty-two week low of $3.22 and a fifty-two week high of $7.20. The stock has a market capitalization of $29.91 million, a PE ratio of 3.90 and a beta of -0.59.
Koss (NASDAQ:KOSS – Get Free Report) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, August 24th. The company reported ($0.03) earnings per share for the quarter. The company had revenue of $3.10 million during the quarter. Koss had a return on equity of 26.01% and a net margin of 63.37%.
Institutional Trading of Koss
Koss Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of stereo headphones and related accessories in the United States, the Czech Republic, Sweden, Canada, Korea, Republic of Belgium, Malaysia, and internationally. It offers high-fidelity headphones, wireless bluetooth headphones, wireless bluetooth speakers, computer headsets, telecommunications headsets, and active noise canceling headphones.
- Five stocks we like better than Koss
- Investing In Preferred Stock vs. Common Stock
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- How to Invest in Artificial Intelligence
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How to Calculate Options Profits
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Koss Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Koss and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.