StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of PolyMet Mining (NYSEAMERICAN:PLM – Free Report) (TSE:POM) in a research note released on Friday morning. The brokerage issued a hold rating on the basic materials company’s stock.
PolyMet Mining Trading Up 0.5 %
NYSEAMERICAN PLM opened at $2.08 on Friday. The firm has a market capitalization of $404.44 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -9.04 and a beta of 0.55. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $2.03. PolyMet Mining has a 1-year low of $0.75 and a 1-year high of $3.43.
PolyMet Mining (NYSEAMERICAN:PLM – Get Free Report) (TSE:POM) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, August 10th. The basic materials company reported ($0.02) earnings per share for the quarter.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On PolyMet Mining
About PolyMet Mining
PolyMet Mining Corp., through its subsidiary, Poly Met Mining, Inc, engages in the exploration and development of natural resource properties. Its primary mineral property is the NorthMet project, a polymetallic project that hosts copper, nickel, cobalt, platinum, palladium, gold, and silver mineralization covering an area of approximately 5,980 acres located in northeastern Minnesota, the United States.
- Five stocks we like better than PolyMet Mining
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Up Stocks
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) What You Need to Know
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How to Invest in Hotel Stocks
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for PolyMet Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PolyMet Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.