Vita Life Sciences Limited (ASX:VLS – Get Free Report) declared a interim dividend on Tuesday, September 19th, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Thursday, October 5th will be given a dividend of 0.03 per share on Thursday, October 5th. This represents a dividend yield of 1.78%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, September 21st. This is an increase from Vita Life Sciences’s previous interim dividend of $0.03.
Vita Life Sciences Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 3.01, a quick ratio of 1.57 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.18.
Vita Life Sciences Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Vita Life Sciences
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- 2 Beauty Stocks Beaten By the Ugly Stick But Ready to Rally
- 3 Tickers Leading a Meme Stock Revival
- Got Nuclear? Three Stocks To Play Energy’s Next Frontier
- Retail Stocks Investing, Explained
- The Top 4 Utilities for Value, Yield, and Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Vita Life Sciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vita Life Sciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.