Ardor (ARDR) traded 0% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on November 20th. Ardor has a market capitalization of $113.36 million and approximately $73.11 million worth of Ardor was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Ardor has traded up 14.9% against the US dollar. One Ardor coin can currently be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00000301 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.40 or 0.00056837 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.18 or 0.00024392 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0968 or 0.00000257 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00012046 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00005396 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00002058 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001410 BTC.
- Akash Network (AKT) traded 30.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00004861 BTC.
ARDR uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 24th, 2017. Ardor’s total supply is 998,999,495 coins. The Reddit community for Ardor is https://reddit.com/r/ardor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ardor’s official message board is ardorforum.org. Ardor’s official Twitter account is @ardorplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ardor is www.jelurida.com/ardor.
Ardor Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ardor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ardor should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ardor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ardor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ardor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.