Berenberg Bank reaffirmed their buy rating on shares of Darktrace (LON:DARK – Free Report) in a report released on Friday morning, Digital Look reports. The firm currently has a GBX 600 ($7.37) price objective on the stock.
Darktrace Stock Performance
DARK stock traded up GBX 6.40 ($0.08) during midday trading on Friday, hitting GBX 356.80 ($4.38). 1,451,334 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 2,250,283. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 376.39 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 343.36. The firm has a market cap of £2.50 billion, a P/E ratio of 5,097.14 and a beta of 0.89. Darktrace has a 1-year low of GBX 198 ($2.43) and a 1-year high of GBX 428.10 ($5.26). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 21.86, a current ratio of 1.28 and a quick ratio of 1.43.
- Five stocks we like better than Darktrace
- What is an Earnings Surprise?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What is the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Invest in the Entertainment Industry
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Darktrace Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Darktrace and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.