Berenberg Bank reissued their buy rating on shares of Darktrace (LON:DARK – Free Report) in a research note issued to investors on Friday, Digital Look reports. The firm currently has a GBX 600 ($7.37) price target on the stock.
Darktrace Stock Performance
Shares of LON:DARK traded up GBX 6.40 ($0.08) on Friday, hitting GBX 356.80 ($4.38). 1,451,334 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 2,250,283. The firm has a market capitalization of £2.50 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 5,097.14 and a beta of 0.89. The company’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 376.39 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 343.36. Darktrace has a one year low of GBX 198 ($2.43) and a one year high of GBX 428.10 ($5.26). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 21.86, a quick ratio of 1.43 and a current ratio of 1.28.
- Five stocks we like better than Darktrace
- Stock Analyst Ratings and Canadian Analyst Ratings
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What Is WallStreetBets and What Stocks Are They Targeting?
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Invest in Toy Stocks
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Darktrace Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Darktrace and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.