BA has been the topic of a number of other research reports. Berenberg Bank restated a buy rating and set a GBX 1,170 ($14.64) price target on shares of BAE Systems in a report on Monday, November 13th. Shore Capital restated a buy rating on shares of BAE Systems in a report on Monday, November 13th. Seven investment analysts have rated the stock with a buy rating, According to MarketBeat.com, BAE Systems has a consensus rating of Buy and a consensus price target of GBX 1,076.57 ($13.47).
BAE Systems Trading Up 0.5 %
About BAE Systems
BAE Systems plc provides defense, aerospace, and security solutions worldwide. The company operates through five segments: Electronic Systems, Cyber & Intelligence, Platforms & Services (US), Air, and Maritime. The Electronic Systems segment offers electronic warfare systems, navigation systems, electro-optical sensors, military and commercial digital engine and flight controls, precision guidance and seeker solutions, military communication systems and data links, persistent surveillance systems, space electronics, and electric drive propulsion systems.
- Five stocks we like better than BAE Systems
- What is the Dogs of the Dow Strategy? Overview and Examples
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Invest and Trade Chinese Stocks
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- With Risk Tolerance, One Size Does Not Fit All
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for BAE Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BAE Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.