Barclays reiterated their equal weight rating on shares of International Distributions Services (LON:IDS – Free Report) in a research note published on Friday, Marketbeat.com reports. Barclays currently has a GBX 265 ($3.32) price objective on the stock.
International Distributions Services Stock Performance
Shares of LON:IDS opened at GBX 242.30 ($3.03) on Friday. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 251.65 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 240.10. The stock has a market capitalization of £2.32 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of -266.26, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.90 and a beta of 1.67. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 63.07, a current ratio of 0.99 and a quick ratio of 1.02. International Distributions Services has a 1 year low of GBX 191.20 ($2.39) and a 1 year high of GBX 277.50 ($3.47).
About International Distributions Services
- Five stocks we like better than International Distributions Services
- How to Invest in E-Commerce: A Guide
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Best ESG Stocks: 11 Best Stocks for ESG Investing
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How Can Investors Benefit From After-Hours Trading
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for International Distributions Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for International Distributions Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.