Brenntag SE (OTCMKTS:BNTGY – Get Free Report) has been given a consensus rating of “Hold” by the eight ratings firms that are presently covering the firm, MarketBeat reports. Two investment analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, three have issued a hold rating and three have given a buy rating to the company.
Separately, HSBC lowered shares of Brenntag from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Wednesday, October 4th.
Brenntag Trading Up 1.0 %
Brenntag Company Profile
Brenntag SE purchases and supplies various industrial and specialty chemicals, and ingredients in Germany and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Brenntag Essentials and Brenntag Specialties. It provides just-in-time delivery, product mixing, blending, repackaging, inventory management, and drum return handling.
- Five stocks we like better than Brenntag
- Following Congress Stock Trades
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
- How to Invest in the Healthcare Sector
- The Trade Desk train returns to the station
- Why Invest in 5G? How to Invest in 5G Stocks
- 2 low priced AdTech stocks to ride the advertising rebound
Receive News & Ratings for Brenntag Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brenntag and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.