DY6 Metals Ltd (ASX:DY6 – Get Free Report) insider Daniel Smith bought 500,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Friday, November 17th. The stock was purchased at an average price of A$0.09 ($0.06) per share, with a total value of A$46,500.00 ($30,592.11).
DY6 Metals Stock Performance
DY6 Metals Company Profile
DY6 Metals Ltd engages in the exploration and development of mineral and metal projects in Southern Malawi. The company primarily explores for heavy rare earth elements, niobium, platinum group elements, copper, and nickel. Its flagship project is the Machinga located in Malawi. The company was incorporated in 2022 and is based in Perth, Australia.
- Five stocks we like better than DY6 Metals
- Investing In Automotive Stocks
- Wynn Resorts has an ace up its sleeve
- How to Invest in Cybersecurity
- Zoom Video Communications: A tech phoenix ready to rise
- Following Congress Stock Trades
- The only two airline stocks worth buying: One is a Goldman pick
Receive News & Ratings for DY6 Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DY6 Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.