Shares of Hut 8 Mining Corp. (TSE:HUT – Get Free Report) traded down 5.9% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as C$2.55 and last traded at C$2.56. 506,726 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 87% from the average session volume of 3,796,447 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$2.72.
Hut 8 Mining Stock Performance
The firm has a market capitalization of C$565.41 million, a PE ratio of -3.36 and a beta of 3.45. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 20.00, a quick ratio of 1.26 and a current ratio of 4.61. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is C$2.78 and its 200-day simple moving average is C$3.30.
About Hut 8 Mining
Hut 8 Mining Corp. operates as a cryptocurrency mining company in North America. It provides computing power to the mining pools in exchange for digital assets. The company serve commercial customers across various industries, including financial, healthcare, government, and those in the growing digital asset, Blockchain, gaming, virtual effects, and Web 3.0 space.
- Five stocks we like better than Hut 8 Mining
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
- Zoom Video Communications: A tech phoenix ready to rise
- What Does Downgrade Mean in Investing?
- The only two airline stocks worth buying: One is a Goldman pick
- How is Compound Interest Calculated?
- Ride the momentum: Apparel stocks soaring at 52-week highs
Receive News & Ratings for Hut 8 Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hut 8 Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.