Separately, Berenberg Bank reaffirmed a “buy” rating and set a GBX 4,620 ($57.80) target price on shares of Cranswick in a report on Wednesday, September 13th.
Cranswick Stock Up 3.6 %
Insider Activity at Cranswick
In other Cranswick news, insider Mark Bottomley sold 580 shares of Cranswick stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, September 11th. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 3,451 ($43.18), for a total value of £20,015.80 ($25,041.66). Insiders own 5.01% of the company’s stock.
Cranswick Company Profile
Cranswick plc manufactures and supplies food products to grocery retailers, food service sector, and other food producers in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, and internationally. The company offers fresh pork, gourmet bacon and gammon, fresh and coated chicken, ready to eat chicken, charcuterie, houmous and dips, and olives and antipasti, gourmet sausages, cooked meats, and gourmet pastries, as well as provides food services.
- Five stocks we like better than Cranswick
- Where to Find Earnings Call Transcripts
- Zoom Video Communications: A tech phoenix ready to rise
- ESG Stocks, What Investors Should Know
- The only two airline stocks worth buying: One is a Goldman pick
- The Role Economic Reports Play in a Successful Investment Strategy
- Ride the momentum: Apparel stocks soaring at 52-week highs
Receive News & Ratings for Cranswick Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cranswick and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.