Uniswap (UNI) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on November 21st. Uniswap has a market cap of $2.93 billion and $122.97 million worth of Uniswap was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Uniswap has traded 3.4% lower against the dollar. One Uniswap token can currently be bought for $4.98 or 0.00013652 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0747 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $68.77 or 0.00188478 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00010820 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00015776 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00002710 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Uniswap (CRYPTO:UNI) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 17th, 2020. Uniswap’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 588,187,016 tokens. The Reddit community for Uniswap is https://reddit.com/r/uniswap. Uniswap’s official message board is uniswap.org/blog. Uniswap’s official Twitter account is @uniswap and its Facebook page is accessible here. Uniswap’s official website is uniswap.org/blog/uni.
Uniswap Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uniswap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Uniswap should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Uniswap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Uniswap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uniswap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.