StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Aeterna Zentaris (NASDAQ:AEZS – Free Report) (TSE:AEZ) in a research note released on Saturday. The firm issued a sell rating on the biopharmaceutical company’s stock.
Separately, HC Wainwright dropped their target price on Aeterna Zentaris from $28.00 to $15.00 and set a buy rating for the company in a research report on Monday, November 13th.
Aeterna Zentaris Price Performance
About Aeterna Zentaris
Aeterna Zentaris Inc, a specialty biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing and commercializing therapeutics and diagnostic tests. Its lead product is Macrilen (macimorelin), an orally available peptidomimetic ghrelin receptor (GHSR-1a) agonist that stimulates the secretion of growth hormone by binding to the GHSR-1a for the diagnosis of adult growth hormone deficiency and childhood-onset growth hormone deficiency, as well as oncology indications; and AEZS-150, a delayed clearance parathyroid hormonefusion polypeptide that is in preclinical trail for the treatment of hypoparathyroidism in adults.
- Five stocks we like better than Aeterna Zentaris
- How to Invest in Canada for Beginners
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- Pros And Cons Of Monthly Dividend Stocks
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for Aeterna Zentaris Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aeterna Zentaris and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.